Welcome to our new website!seven-steps-support-news ·
We would like to welcome you to our brand-new website. If you’re familiar with our old one, the first thing you will notice is a completely different colour scheme - we’ve gone for a lighter style this time. We still have our old website available and if you would like to request anything from it, or you think something is missing - just get in touch.
A lot of usability improvements have been made to the website:
- Responsive automagic: like using your phone? Our new website will respond the size of your screen.
- Scaling easy-to-read fonts: help users easily read and browse our website.
- Maximum accessibility: our website is friendly with many devices, even those specifically designed for disabilities.
- Icons and more icons: most of the new website will be accompanied with matching icons and gestures.
- New pages: we’ve added several new pages such as a photo gallery, careers page, and learning and awareness guidance.
- New contact form: our new contact form is easier than ever to drop us a message.
To stay up-to-date with us:
You should find that our new website works perfectly on all devices, mobile phones, and is even friendly when printed out. If you happen to find out any issues please report them by contacting us.
All of our FAQs, website terms, and privacy guidances are available. Our website has HTTPS security permanently available when browsing and using our forms.
Thanks for visiting.